If there were one advantage that would make a significant impact on the growth of your real estate portfolio, what would that be? If you are just starting out as a real estate investor, what anxieties or worries might you have? What expertise in particular would help you understand market fundamentals and help you achieve your goal of becoming a successful investor and attaining financial freedom? If you're an experienced investor, what systems do you have in place to support your growth without making costly mistakes? Have you built up a proper support team? If you are a successful real estate agent, with experience in residential property, what could you do to enhance that success in both personal and professional growth? Have you thought about how real estate investing can help you and your business? The answer to these questions lies in a very special kind of relationship-the relationship between the real estate investor and the real estate agent.
Real Estate Riches is designed to provide investors with insights into the skills and services that a knowledgeable agent can provide-one who specializes in meeting the needs of the investor by understanding the investor's mindset, vision, and goals to allow them to focus on the larger aspects of their business. Real Estate Riches is also intended to illustrate to the agent what an investor's business looks like-from the different strategies and types of properties the investor focuses on, to the specifics of investment towns, neighbourhoods and streets, to timelines and cycles for growing the investor's portfolio.
How do you go about finding that agent with the requisite skills? The answer lies within the pages of Real Estate Riches. Filled with real-life case studies, tips, and the hard-won knowledge that comes from experience, the book is motivational, practical, and useful-and it will be among your wisest investments. "This book really shows professional investors and professional agents how, if done right, both parties can come out with better financial results with less hassle by treating the real estate business like any other business-creating long-term relationships in which each party respects the other's profession and treats each other's time like the important commodity that it is.
" - Don R. Campbell, Author, market analyst, and investor "Tahani is an inspiration. She shows firsthand how with the right mindset and the right team you can build a future in real estate while not compromising what's truly important. " - Philip McKernan, Author of South of 49 and Fire Sale "Tahani's story is powerful, and demonstrates what can happen when you focus on helping people and living your passion.
She reveals the 'human' side of real estate, and why it's so important to build a powerful team around you that you can trust. " - Greg Habstritt, Founder of SimpleWealth. com and best-selling author of The Real Estate Secret "Tahani gives the novice investor a clear insight into the world of a savvy, investor-friendly real estate agent and the importance of having someone with her experience on your team.
- Höfundur: Aburaneh, Tahani
- Útgáfudagur: 02/2012
- Blaðsíður: 256
- Hægt að prenta út 2 bls.
- Hægt að afrita 10 bls.
- Format:Page Fidelity
- ISBN 13: 9780470937709
- Print ISBN: 9780470964217
- ISBN 10: 047093770X
- Table of Contents
- PART I: MAKING THE INVESTOR-AGENT CONNECTION
- Chapter 1: Why You Need an Investor-Savvy Agent
- Chapter 2: How to Find an Investor-Savvy Agent
- Chapter 3: Types of Agent Representation
- Chapter 4: Maintaining a Healthy Relationship with Your Agent
- Chapter 5: Expanding Your Team of Experts
- Chapter 6: Real Estate Investment Strategies
- PART II: INVESTMENT STRATEGIES AND DUE DILIGENCE
- Chapter 7: Financing Strategies
- Chapter 8: Location, Location, Location
- Chapter 9: The Real Estate Cycle
- Chapter 10: Types of Investment Properties
- Chapter 11: Viewing Investment Properties
- Chapter 12: Negotiating the Offer
- Chapter 13: After the Purchase
- Chapter 14: Setting Goals
- Chapter 15: Conclusion: Your Future
- Appendix A: Online Resources
- Appendix B: Glossary
- Appendix C: Sample Offer Clauses and Conditions
- Appendix D: Property Analyzer
- Appendix E: Contact Information
UM RAFBÆKUR Á HEIMKAUP.ISBókahillan þín er þitt svæði og þar eru bækurnar þínar geymdar. Þú kemst í bókahilluna þína hvar og hvenær sem er í tölvu eða snjalltæki. Einfalt og þægilegt!
Þú kemst í bækurnar hvar sem er
Þú getur nálgast allar raf(skóla)bækurnar þínar á einu augabragði, hvar og hvenær sem er í bókahillunni þinni. Engin taska, enginn kyndill og ekkert vesen (hvað þá yfirvigt).
Auðvelt að fletta og leita
Þú getur flakkað milli síðna og kafla eins og þér hentar best og farið beint í ákveðna kafla úr efnisyfirlitinu. Í leitinni finnur þú orð, kafla eða síður í einum smelli.
Glósur og yfirstrikanir
Þú getur auðkennt textabrot með mismunandi litum og skrifað glósur að vild í rafbókina. Þú getur jafnvel séð glósur og yfirstrikanir hjá bekkjarsystkinum og kennara ef þeir leyfa það. Allt á einum stað.
Hvað viltu sjá? / Þú ræður hvernig síðan lítur út
Þú lagar síðuna að þínum þörfum. Stækkaðu eða minnkaðu myndir og texta með multi-level zoom til að sjá síðuna eins og þér hentar best í þínu námi.
Fleiri góðir kostir
- Þú getur prentað síður úr bókinni (innan þeirra marka sem útgefandinn setur)
- Möguleiki á tengingu við annað stafrænt og gagnvirkt efni, svo sem myndbönd eða spurningar úr efninu
- Auðvelt að afrita og líma efni/texta fyrir t.d. heimaverkefni eða ritgerðir
- Styður tækni sem hjálpar nemendum með sjón- eða heyrnarskerðingu